Personal Insurance

Holiday Home Insurance

We provide insurance for holiday homes and second homes, whether in the UK or abroad, whether rented out or for personal use only.

Second homes and holiday homes are considered by insurers to be a non-standard risk because of the amount of time they are left unoccupied. This leaves them more vulnerable to risk such as theft, squatting, vandalism, and water ingress going unnoticed.

We will ensure you are provided with Buildings and Contents Insurance as standard. With our flexible approach, we can tailor policies to ensure full protection and can include: Tenants’ Contents, Buy to Let Insurance, Loss of Rental Income, Accidental Damage, Public Liability, Employers’ Liability and Malicious Damage.

We adopt a proactive approach with all of our clients and can ensure that we source the right policy for your requirements.